Our Volume II CD-ROM e-Book contains new chapters chock full of woodturning tips and tricks to help you master various woodturning techniques. You can view the book on your computer monitor or print individual pages, chapters or the entire book with your computer printer. Woodturners of all skill levels are sure to enjoy! Compatible with Mac and Windows.
Articles Included on the CD-ROM e-Book
- Turning Flower “Frogs”
- Turning Galileo Thermometer Stands
- Turning Platters with Inlaid Rims
- Turning Mini-Kaleidoscopes
- Tips For Better Boiling
- Choosing Turning Tools for New Woodturners
- Paper Bag Drying of Green Wood Roughouts
- Air Drying Green Wood with Wax Emulsions
- Basic Set-up of Dry Grinders for Sharpening
- How to Use and Apply Oil Finishes
- How to Use Burning Wires
- Easy Bandsaw Blade Resharpening
- Processing Logs for Bowl and Platter Blanks
- Shear Scraping – Tips and Tricks
- Buffing Your Work – Tips and Tricks
- CA Finishes for Writing Pens - Tips and Tricks
Shop Tips and Misc
- Organizing Small Components, Tools and Abrasives for Efficiency
- Two Indispensable Tools for Woodturners – A Bandsaw and a Chainsaw
- How to Find Free or Very Low Cost Wood
- Build a Bulldog Rolling Cart for Blank Processing and General Studio Use
For additional savings,
check out our combo packs!
D. Russell is a professional studio woodturner, teacher and writer. He
has written numerous articles for international woodturning magazines,
which have been published in more than 78 countries around the world.
Steve has demonstrated in numerous cities across the United States. His
studio, Eurowood Werks, specializes in bowls, platters and hollow forms
with unique visual and tactile treatments.
Steve has also been a regular featured writer for the Guild of Master Craftsman's
"Woodturning" magazine, published in London England. Woodturning
magazine is the world's leading magazine for woodturners. Look for his articles covering technical topics, or project based articles.