Our Volume I CD-ROM e-Book contains numerous woodturning techniques, tips and tricks to make your woodturning easier and more enjoyable. You can view the book on your computer monitor or print individual pages, chapters or the entire book with your computer printer. Compatible with both Mac and Windows.
Articles Included on the CD-ROM e-Book
- Woodturning Finishes - Waxes
- Woodturning Finishes – Oil Finishes
- Turning Inlaid Wine Bottle Stoppers
- Dust Off – Turning Feather Dusters
- Small Decorative Inlay Projects
- Turning European Style Writing Pens
- Turning Fragrance Pens
- Turning Letter Openers and Magnifiers
- Turning Spring-Loaded Key Rings
- Turning Weed (Flower Vase) Pots
- Choosing Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Safety in the Workshop – Solvents
- Super Glues – Uses and Limitations
- Using Waxes – Tips and Tricks
- Elegant Crushed Stone Inlays
- Fluid Texturing with Arbortech Carvers
- Reducing Drying Defects by Boiling – Parts 1 and 2
- Using Kelton Hollowers/Shear Scrapers
- Using the McNaughton Bowl Centre Saver
- Sharpening Bandsaw Blades
- Wax Emulsion Sealers in the Workshop
For additional savings, check out our combo packs!
D. Russell is a professional studio woodturner, teacher and writer. He
has written numerous articles for international woodturning magazines,
which have been published in more than 78 countries around the world.
Steve has demonstrated in numerous cities across the United States. His
studio, Eurowood Werks, specializes in bowls, platters and hollow forms
with unique visual and tactile treatments.
Steve has also been a regular featured writer for the Guild of Master Craftsman's
"Woodturning" magazine, published in London England. Woodturning
magazine is the world's leading magazine for woodturners. Look for his articles covering technical topics, or project based articles.